Midway Family and Cosmetic Dentistry:
VIP PATIENT MEMBERSHIP
Annual dental visits and at-home dental maintenance help maintain optimal oral health and lower the risk for the development of a variety of other health problems. Periodontal disease, heart disease, diabetes, sleep disorders, as well as oral, esophageal and other cancers have been tied to poor oral health.
We care about our patients and developed this membership plan so every patient can afford the care they deserve. Our Dental Savings Plan is designed to make preventative dentistry and restorative treatment (fillings, crowns, etc.) more affordable and accessible for individuals and families.
VIP Membership Benefits
Isn’t it time you and your family get the dental care you need, when you need it without the frustration of dealing with insurance?
- 2 Hygiene Visits Per Year
- 2 Doctor Exams
- Cavity Detecting & Diagnostic X-Rays
- 1 Emergency Exam per year (if needed)
- Gum Health Exam & Periodontal Probing
- 1 Fluoride Treatment per year
- 10% Savings on any recommended treatment (Excludes Botox, Dermal Fillers, products and medications
- 15% Savings on Major Restorative Treatment (crowns, bridges)
- 1 year material warranty (with 2 Hygiene visits per year)
Midway Dentistry VIP Membership Includes:
- NO deductibles or co-payments
- NO annual maximum benefits
- NO waiting periods
- NO preexisting conditions
- NO preauthorization requirements
- NO guessing about what insurance will pay
- NO ID cards, claim forms, or group numbers
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Complete and submit the enrollment in our office, along with the initial annual payment.
- This plan only applies to Midway Dentistry patients
- This program cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions, or insurance plans
- Payment for services are due on the day of service
- Unused benefits do not carry over and are non-transferable
- Benefits auto renew each 12 months unless notified in writing of intent to cancel
- Not available to patients with insurance coverage
- Does not include Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Does not include products or medications
Dental Savings Plan vs Individual Insurance Plan
An employer sponsored insurance plan comes with limitations, waiting periods, deductibles, maximum yearly benefits and a host of exceptions that dictate what they will and will not cover for their customers. We are not a dental insurance provider.
At Midway Dentistry we believe dental insurance companies should not dictate patient care.
**Our VIP program is a discount plan to help patients afford the care they deserve.